Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10-28-08 2 weeks after 2nd treatment

Tris went for his second stem cell injection 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I have not yet noticed any great improvement. He had the tumor removed off his rear leg at the same time and thank goodness the biopsy was negative, it was the kind of cell that could easily have turned malignant so it was good that we removed it when w did. We only had enough stem cells to make one shot so we used it for his left foreleg. I have kept him confined and quiet for almost 2 weeks now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep checking on progress. It amazes me on the procedures that have been made for the betterment of a pet. Would like to see that it has a better effect. But one can only wait and see.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to keep everyone updated. I have been following along since mid-June. I hope Tristan see's some positive effects from that last shot.