Sunday, July 13, 2008

7-13-08 Off Leash



I had Tris off the leash a little today, I made sure I checked the yard for squirrels first so we didn`t have any extra added excitement ! I don`t intend to do it on a regular basis yet. I was thinking that we just passed the 4 week mark on Friday when in fact we won`t reach 4 weeks till this Friday so I don`t want to push things. You can see he is moving well but still favors his left foreleg at times. He seems to be more sure of the steps , he hardly hesitates at all when going up the 3 steps to the house, but I do think he moved better on leash with the harness since I was supporting some of the weight in his front.

It has been getting harder each day to keep him confined in the evening which is normally his "active" time. Nothing like a big old bone to give us some quiet time!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to read good news about Tristan... Best Wishes, Wendy