Monday, June 23, 2008

6-23-08 Monday

Another good day so far. I had to allow him to come up the 3 steps to the inside by himself today. There was more stress involved for him with me trying to carry him than there was letting him do it on his own. He came up all 3 without hesitation and I iced his joints when we came in just in case. Tris has always been very proud and does not like assistance unless it is really needed. In our morning walk there was a strength to his step that has not been there in quite some time. I don`t see as much improvement in his rear as I do in the front but I think that is to be expected. In front his problem was his elbow and that was injected. In his rear he has bad hips, knees and hocks and we injected knees so I don`t expect it to be as dramatic . All in all I am very very pleased!!

No comments: