Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Good Morning

We have had a great 1st morning post injections. Tris and I did his morning exercises and what I though he would have objected to he was actually quite happy to do. Followed up with some ice-packs which he also sits with and kind of just wags his tails and gives a little lick on my cheek as if to say " Thanks Mom". I can`t believe this could actually be true and maybe it`s just a fluke but when I had him out this morning for his first short walk he did not limp on his front leg. Usually first thing in the morning he would be quite gimpy. I had figured that he would be stiffer than normal for the first few days after the injections just from the discomfort of having an injection in to a sensitive spot so I was quite pleasantly surprised !

No comments: