Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another Good Day 6-24-08

Having another good day. Tris went for 3 short walks already today and did very well. I did notice an ever so slight favoring of the opposite front leg from what was treated in our earlier walk. I think he is trying to go a little too fast since his bad leg feels better..I slowed him down a lot on our next outing and he was fine. Jim and I both noticed that he seems to be standing a lot more than he was. When he would come in from his walk he would sit and wait for his cookie, now he is standing and waiting for it and standing at the door and watching the other dogs. He is a lot stronger and much more active..."It`s A Good Thing"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got Vasco home and checked your blog. The film from Monday shows such an improvement!

Joanne