Friday, June 27, 2008

6-27-08 Road Trip!!

We headed on over to the vet today for a quick check-up. It is just about time to remove the stitches but before doing so wanted them to have a look at an area in his groin in front of his sutures that was enlarged. Turns out it is just a "pocket" of fluid that is a result of removing the fat cells and it will reabsorb on it`s own. My motto is "better safe than sorry". Everyone at the animal hospital was quite pleased with how well he looked. One thing I noticed different today..when riding in the car I usually have to keep a hand on him to keep him from sliding around as we drove, today he was strong enough to stabilize himself the whole way there and back...then it was nap time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog--I keep up with Tristan's progress daily. Joanne